Friday 2 August 2019

1990 dress down day at the office for charity.

Dress down day or should I say a dress up day with the theme "School Days" in the office at work just before Christmas 1990. All proceeds went to charity.
1990 Rehearsal at home for the dress down charity day at work the next day
1990 Arriving at work, it was still dark and cold outside !
1990 Popping into the Gents at work !, sadly during a later purge the shoes, hat, skirt, stockings, suspender belt and wig were all disposed of !
1990 My desk at work, Reserved for School Girls
1990 My desk in the office, including an Apple for the teacher, ink bottle, glue pot, girl's comics, excercise book with spilt ink, school reports, school atlas, and a school bottle of milk.
990 My desk in the office.
An apple for the teacher (the boss)
1990 Being presented with my 2nd Prize Trophy and a box of 6 Mince Pies.
1990 Sitting at my desk holding my 2nd Prize Trophy, also on my desk is the box of 6 Mince Pies, an Apple for the teacher, ink bottle, glue pot and a school bottle of milk.

My 2nd Prize Trophy
 W.D & C. (Works Design & Construction) School Days 1990 - 2nd.
1990 Photo shoot outside the office at lunchtime, this was a dress down day or should I say a dress up day at work just before Christmas 1990. 
The theme was "School Days". All proceeds went to charity.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment